Friday, April 29, 2011

Why I Wouldn't Trade Places with Kate Middleton

I know a big deal is being made of "the royal wedding." Frankly, I'm just not into it.

Moreover, I sort've feel bad for Kate Middleton. On the outside it appears as though she is having a glamorous fete but I suspect the reality is that very few of the decisions on her special day, were actually made by her. According to the incessant media blitz, Kate was at one time quite the party girl. A stuffy wedding where you have no real control over everything from the guest list to the food. Not to mention, answering to the Queen!

Yikes. I'll stick to my commoner wedding where I chose most everything (except for the hors d'oeuvres, but that's another story....)

So, did you love the wedding? Are you glad it's finally over? Was it your style?

No comments: