Monday, April 25, 2011

More Prayers, Please

My husband's grandfather was hospitalized this morning. Honestly, I don't have a specific cause to plead for but Mr. Case and I adore his grandfather. He is the cutest, sweetest little man. He is affectionately known as "Dido" by the family and he is a very inspiring person. He survived a Nazi concentration camp and came to America where he successfully built a life for himself and his family. We would just be devastated if something happened to him. Our plan was to visit during our trip to California next month.

Also, I have a very close friend IRL who is enduring something very, very gut-wrenching. Her story is not mine to tell so I can't in good conscience betray her confidences. But if you could, I would appreciate some generic prayers/good vibes on their behalf's.

No comments: