Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MIA

Guess it has been a long time since I posted! I'm really losing track of my days lately. Nothing of interest is happening. We booked a quick weekend trip to California, which I'm really looking forward to.

My FIL is in the hospital and it is causing Mr. Case great stress, as is to be expected. Plus, his work has been really slow and that is worrisome. My poor husband!

Paris seems to be feeling considerably better. We had an incident with our other dog yesterday, too, and I felt like such a schmuck taking him to the vet because the second we got there he acted like he was totally fine. I love when my pets make a liar out of me! Well, better that than the alternative.

I need to do A LOT of cleaning and organizing but I can't seem to get motivated. If you walked into our room, it would show! Poor Mr. Case is so beyond stressed and he has to come home to a pig-sty. I really need to get my act together. I keep telling myself, 'Tomorrow, tomorrow.' Hopefully I can get everything done by the weekend so we can enjoy our holiday.

Speaking of Easter, I need to bring something for church service. Usually one person brings a light snack each week such as donuts or muffins but there might be upwards of 150 people for Easter and while I don't have to provide for all of them, I do want to make a nice contribution on a meager budget. Suggestions?

No comments: