Monday, November 1, 2010

Time to Get Serious, Or, A Serious Case of the Mondays

Today is November 1st.

I need to give notice at my apartment. I need to pack.

I need to do a lot of stuff. Instead of being inspired it makes me want to run and put my head in the sand like an ostrich! Alas, I don't have that luxury so productivity it is!

I was up all night feeling kind of icky so after a much-needed nap, I am ready to start running errands and preparing meals.

I'm really in the mood to just give away everything. Everyone is telling me that is the wrong thing to do, but I am a minimalist at heart and all this "stuff" feels like a burden. I need to call Goodwill and ask them what they will and will not accept. Selling stuff on Craig's List is not going too well. My friend Angela is hosting a garage sale for me on the 13th so hopefully I will lose a lot of dead weight there!

Wow, I didn't realize how tired I am. I took my brother to traffic court this morning at 7:30 and so I guess I haven't been entirely unproductive. I also did the first run of the dishwasher. I don't know if it is because my kitchen is to tiny or what, but whenever I clean the kitchen it is a miracle if I only have to run the machine once! Time to pull my boot straps up and get to work!

No comments: