Thursday, November 11, 2010

25

Today is Mr. Case's birthday-he's 25! For those that don't know, yes, he is younger than me!

In the 4+ years we have been together, we have lived A LOT of life! Mr. Case has been with me through sickness and in health, prosperity and failure. It hasn't always been easy but we've stuck it out and I am so proud of us for that.

Mr. Case is a wonderful man. He is an extremely hard worker, often working side jobs on evenings and weekends to support our fledgling little family. I know one day he will make a terrific father. He is dedicated and honorable.

Let me tell you a few things about Mr. Case:

1. He loves cars. In fact, "love" is an understatement. He eats, sleeps and breathes them. Cars are his mistress.

2. He is a "man's man." He loves sports, the occasional beer, hamburgers and all things Americana.

3. His signature dish is macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. Otherwise, he stays out of the kitchen and tries not to complain about my cooking.

4.  He is a clothes whore. Despite his affinity for masculine stuff, he's a total metrosexual. I got the best of both worlds! Unfortunately he can't wear his mohawk the way he likes because of work, but he's a fashionista at heart!

5. He is a family man through and through. And by far, that is the sexiest thing about him!

This is an old photo from 2007 but I love our crazy hair and Mr. Case's mohawk!
Happy Birthday, Mr. Case. May all your birthday wishes come true...

1 comment:

Lisa..... said...

My husbands bday was the next day. Happy birthdays to husbands!