Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't!

Mr. Case always laughs because I have this mantra where I don't believe in saying negative things out loud. I always chide him with, 'Don't put that out into the universe!' As though somehow that might make it true? I'm not sure but I'm not into taking chances.

I learned a valuable lesson today: maybe it isn't so great to put good things out, either, say like bragging about the value of other people's marriages, unless you're prepared for a jinx. I guess I need to follow everything I say with a knock on wood?

I know, I know, that's utterly ridiculous. For tonight, I shall practice my real and true mantra:


Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 
Courage to change the things I can, 
And wisdom to know the difference


For now, I am over today. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: