Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Rich!

No, not really. In fact, not even close if we're talking abot material possessions. However, I decided to get all of my financial affairs in order prior to my c-section on the 26th. Since moving I have not really set up my filing cabinet or organized what we brought with us.

Two bags of trash and countless papers to shred later, I am the proud owner of several gift certificates. Some were left over from our wedding! I don't know how this happened since I love to shop as much as the next woman but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth (such an odd saying!)

We still have a lot of stuff we need to buy so this will really help! God always provides, that's all I can say!

**********************************************************************************

Sorry for the lack of posting as of late. I know I don't have a huge following, and it's highly likely anything I write is interesting only to me or close friends. But that said, I feel like I'd rather write nothing than write something even more mundane just to fill space. I have a lot of things brewing in my head but I absolutely need to stop procrastinating on that other side of my life, AKA Motherhood, and prepare for this pending major life change. Stay tuned.

No comments: