Sunday, December 19, 2010

You Need to Eat This, Now!

I saw on another blog a recipe from Paula Deen called "Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding."

Initially I was skeptical because banana pudding can be pretty awful. My mom's custom recipe is delicious but I wanted to try something new for Mr. Case because he loves banana pudding.

I didn't take a picture of my pudding because it wasn't particularly attractive. I need to work on my food presentation. If my trifle bowl weren't in storage it probably would've looked more appetizing.

Here is a link for the recipe. This took less than 10 minutes to make, which made it all the more lovely.

If you try it let me know. It was extremely decadent and I only made it through a small serving, which is saying a lot considering my sweet tooth!


*** Yes, this is a Paula Deen recipe but there is NO butter involved! :)

No comments: