- We made it in one piece. But not before realizing I lost my wallet somewhere, which meant Mr. Case had to make the entire drive.
- I learned it snows quite a bit in both Arizona and New Mexico.
- I'm pretttty sure my new bedroom is haunted.
- We had our first tornado warning but Mr. Case being, well, Mr. Case, he persisted on working under his truck the entire time.
- It felt very good to reunite with my dog. She has gotten fat thanks to my mom feeding her table food.
- As is to be expected, lots of stuff is misplaced and everything is in total disarray.
- I miss my people terribly but I suppose that will never go away. Hopefully the pain will dull with frequent visits and after we make some new friends to occupy our time.
- There needs to be a Yucatan Taco Stand in California. Seriously, somebody write them a letter and beg.
- I've been reading your blogs but haven't had much time to comment. That will change, promise.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Let's do bullet points, shall we?