Saturday, December 4, 2010

Texas Tidbits

Let's do bullet points, shall we?

  • We made it in one piece. But not before realizing I lost my wallet somewhere, which meant Mr. Case had to make the entire drive. 
  • I learned it snows quite a bit in both Arizona and New Mexico. 
  • I'm pretttty sure my new bedroom is haunted.
  • We had our first tornado warning but Mr. Case being, well, Mr. Case, he persisted on working under his truck the entire time. 
  • It felt very good to reunite with my dog. She has gotten fat thanks to my mom feeding her table food. 
  • As is to be expected, lots of stuff is misplaced and everything is in total disarray. 
  • I miss my people terribly but I suppose that will never go away. Hopefully the pain will dull with frequent visits and after we make some new friends to occupy our time. 
  • There needs to be a Yucatan Taco Stand in California. Seriously, somebody write them a letter and beg
  • I've been reading your blogs but haven't had much time to comment. That will change, promise. 

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Although you have had a few snags, I am glad you guys are safe and sound in your new home!

addy said...

Glad you made it! Yay for puppy!