Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blah

Today is not a good day.

I got in a fight with my brother which somehow morphed into an ugly fight with my husband.

Being away from alllllllll your friends is really, really hard. Seeing our friends this weekend was a painful reminder of that fact.

Depression is rampant 'round these parts but I am trying to keep in perspective what I can control and what I simply can't.

Tomorrow is a new day. All I need to remember is that I have my health, and that someone, somewhere, always has it worse. No time for a ride on the pity pot today!

I can't lie-things are rough right now, though. Any spare warm fuzzies, prayers or the like are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

addy said...

I'm so sorry you had a crappy day after your nice trip out to California! Hoping that it gets better for you soon.